John Pineman is a smart money advisor in Highlands Ranch, Colorado and he has been serving clients in the financial services industry for 33 years. He currently holds the following securities licenses; series 3, series 4, series 7, series 8, series 24, series 53, series 63, and series 65 as well as being insurance licensed in multiple states including Colorado. He also holds the prestigious NSSA (National Social Security Advisor) designation.
He has lived in Highlands Ranch since 2006 and in his free time, Mr. Pineman enjoys sporting events and spending time with his wife Kelly, his 9 year old grandson Michael, and his 7-year-old beagle Bella.
Annuities are the only financial vehicles that can offer this comprehensive benefit line up:
- Can provide guaranteed income payments for life
- Are able to accumulate money on a tax-deferred basis
- Deferred annuities have no IRS contribution limits, so you can invest as much as you want for retirement!
- Feature optional living benefits, often referred to as riders, that can be added to provide solutions to a variety of retirement income concerns including how long you need income and how much income you need
- Have death benefit options that can help increase the legacy you leave and ensure your loved ones are taken care of
- And, fixed indexed annuities are a type of fixed annuity that earns interest based on changes in a market index, which measures how the market or part of the market performs. The interest rate is guaranteed to never be less than zero, even if the market goes down.
Bear in mind that withdrawals of taxable amounts from an annuity are subject to ordinary income tax, and, if taken before age 59½, may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty.